These Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins are light, moist and super flavorful. They take 10 minutes to make in just a few shockingly simple steps. For full details visit Bea Caillet's website.
- These are quick and super easy to make.
- Toddlers, kids and adults will all love this fall treat!
- These muffins are gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, AIP compliant but also coconut free and cassava free to be the most allergy friendly as possible
- 150 grams (1 cup + ⅓ cup) tiger nuts flour
- 250 grams (1 cup) pumpkin purée
- 50 grams (¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon) arrowroot see notes below for substitutions
- 125 milliliters (½ cup) maple syrup see notes if you want to reduce quantity
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract make sure it is AIP compliant if you're on AIP
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 360° F (180° C)
- In a blender combine the maple syrup, pumpkin puree, lemon juice (or ACV) and vanilla. Blend until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the tiger nut flours, arrow root, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Stir.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until well combined.
- Line or lightly oil a muffin pan (or a rectangular 4x8 inches baking tin if you are making a pumpkin bread). Fill each muffin cup with batter, you should get about 6-8 muffins depending on your pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes for the muffins (or about 35 minutes for the bread). To make sure that they are cooked, insert a thin bladed knife into the center of one muffin, the knife should come out clean. And voilà! Let them cool down before removing them from the pan. Bon appétit !