Don’t have much time to prepare dinner?
This 20 minute pasta dish will save the day!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Carbs per Serving: 15.8g
What You’ll Need:
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 2 pounds zucchini (spiralized)
- ¼ cup Premium Organic Tiger Nuts Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large red onion (thinly sliced)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add in the garlic and onion; sauté for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add in the spiralized zucchini and season with salt and pepper. Cover the pot and let the zucchini cook for 2 minutes; stir in between.
- Throw the tomatoes into the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes while frequently stirring.
- Add in the crushed red pepper and fresh basil to the pot; stir.
- Garnish with some fresh basil on top and serve.
If you have used our Tiger Nuts Flour, Oil or Tiger Nuts in a recipe, and have pictures too, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. They may get published in our newsletter or added to the website.