Learn how to make this Easy and Low-Carb Zucchini Pasta!
Don’t have much time to prepare dinner?
This 20 minute pasta dish will save the day!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Carbs per Serving: 15.8g
What You’ll Need:
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 2 pounds zucchini (spiralized)
- ¼ cup Premium Organic Tiger Nuts Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large red onion (thinly sliced)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add in the garlic and onion; sauté for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add in the spiralized zucchini and season with salt and pepper. Cover the pot and let the zucchini cook for 2 minutes; stir in between.
- Throw the tomatoes into the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes while frequently stirring.
- Add in the crushed red pepper and fresh basil to the pot; stir.
- Garnish with some fresh basil on top and serve.
(click here for our Premium Organic Extra Virgin Oil)
If you have used our Tiger Nuts Flour, Oil or Tiger Nuts in a recipe, and have pictures too, please email them to us at email@example.com. They may get published in our newsletter or added to the website.
Aug 08, 2020 • Posted by yyomrtamkc
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?