Healthy Tiger Nuts Drumsticks for the Big Game on Sunday!
Boy these look Perfect for the Big Game on February 3rd and beyond!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with a baking mat or parchment.
- Remove skin from chicken drumsticks, by pulling it off with a clean, dry paper towel.
- Combine Premium Organic Tiger Nuts Flour & spices in a large, shallow bowl or dish.
- Coat chicken drumsticks in tiger nuts oil.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture & tap off excess, before placing in baking sheet.
- Bake in oven on 350 degrees F for 45 minutes – 1 hour, or until golden brown & juices run clear near the bone.
You are going to love these at your tailgate party or wherever! ENJOY!