Bacon and Brussel Sprouts make a delicious dish.
What You’ll Need:
- 8 strips of bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. Premium Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Use a sharp knife to cut off the ends of the Brussels sprout. If you feel that the Brussels sprouts are too big, you can cut them in half or even quarters.
- Add them into a bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper and olive oil. You can also add in some spices for a little extra kick with cumin and red pepper.
- Grease your baking sheet and add in the Brussels sprouts to it. Leave a little space between each one so that they cook evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. In between that time, give them a little shake and rotate them around.
- While they are baking, go ahead and fry your bacon until they crisp up nicely. Once the bacon is done, cut each strip into small pieces.
- When the Brussels sprouts have shrunken and blackened, they are all ready. Take them out of the oven and mix in with the chopped-up bacon.
- Serve with some sprinkled salt on top.
If you have used our Tiger Nuts Flour, Oil or Tiger Nuts in a recipe, and have pictures too, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. They may get published in our newsletter or added to the website.