Filled with the taste of spinach, mushroom and onion; you will certainly enjoy this Spanish frittata for breakfast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 12 large organic eggs
- ½ cup sautéed mushrooms
- ½ tsp. sea salt, more to taste
- 1 small red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tbsp. Premium Organic extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat and sauté the onions for 3 minutes, until translucent. Add the mushrooms and sauté until soft. Next, add the spinach and stir until it welts. Take the pan off the heat, transfer veggies into a plate and set aside.
- Turn the heat down to low and add a bit more coconut oil. Crack your eggs into the same skillet and cook them on medium-low for about 5 minutes. Use a spatula to spread the eggs to the center from the edges. Once the eggs are no longer runny, top them off with the vegetable mixture.
- Chuck inside the oven for 5 minutes or until set and golden brown.
- Once done, take out of the oven and place a plate over the pan. Hold both the pan and the plate and then flip the pan so that the frittata safely drops onto the plate. Now, slide it back into the pan and place back into the oven for 3-4 minutes so that the other side cooks.
If you have used our Tiger Nuts Flour, Oil or Tiger Nuts in a recipe, and have pictures too, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. They may get published in our newsletter or added to the website.