Tiger Nuts Superfood Trail Mix
- We asked one of our terrific contributors Stephanie Labile to create a special Tiger Nuts Superfoods Trail Mix, and here is it folks:
The Tiger Nuts Trail Mix is made up of our Supreme Peeled Tiger Nuts, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Coconut Chips, Dried Cranberries, Dried Mulberries, cacao nibs and Hemp Seeds, and boy does that look good enough to eat.
As Stephanie says: Tiger Nuts Trail mix is such a great snack to have on hand, but when you suffer from nut allergies it's hard to find a safe product that isn't full of sugar. I have done all the hard work for you so you can make your own trail mix in the comfort of your home. Tigernuts add the perfect amount of many essential vitamins and minerals, including fiber, starch, vitamin C and E and iron, that will help with your fitness goals for the year.
Here's what it looks like when it's all mixed together!
Boy does this look good!!!!
- 1 Cup Supreme Peeled Tigernuts
- 1 Cup Sunflower seeds
- 1 Cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Cup Roasted coconut chips (like Dang)
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup Dried Mulberries (or you favorite dried fruit with no added sugar)
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Cacao nibs (or chocolate chips)
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Hemp seeds
- In a large bowl add all ingredients.
- Divide into 1/3 cup baggies and take on the go!
How simple and how cool is that! And by the way if you want to see more of Stephanie's terrific recipes they are in our recipe section of please visit her web site www. uniqueheartbeat.com
We are super excited about this Tiger Nuts Trail Mix, and we sincerely hope that you enjoy it too!
Jack and the team at Tiger Nuts