Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1-2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2-3 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped or grated carrots
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. oil (optional)
- ½ cup + ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ - 1 tsp. turmeric
- Chia seeds and coconut for topping
- ½ inch. Peeled ginger
- ¼ tsp. salt - 3-4 tbsp. chopped dates or raisins
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ cup Premium Organic Tiger Nuts Flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 2-3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. spice (a combo of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom or as per your
- Mix in all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 365F and line a muffin pan and set aside.
- Combine all the wet ingredients together in a blender (use only ½ cup almond milk) until everything in incorporated. Transfer to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Rinse the blender with ¼ cup almond milk and add it into the same bowl. Mix everything together until combined. If you feel that the mixture is too runny, add in a few more tbsp. flour.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin pan and garnish with coconut and chia seeds.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. You can store them for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
If you have used our Tiger Nuts Flour, Oil or Tiger Nuts in a recipe, and have pictures too, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. They may get published in our newsletter or added to the website.