You may have a hard time believing it, but this banana bread takes only 10 minutes to put together. Have some overripe bananas in the fridge? Make delicious vegan banana bread!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- Sliced bananas and chopped walnuts for topping (optional)
- ½ tsp. fine sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ cups Premium Organic Tiger Nuts Flour
- 1/3 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups mashed ripe bananas (around 3 large or 4 medium bananas)
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Take a 9x5 inch loaf pan with oil and set aside.
- Mash your bananas in a large bowl. You should have 1 1/3 cups.
- Add in all the wet ingredients with the mashed bananas and mix well.
- Next, stir in the dry ingredients one by one. You can stop stirring when all the flour patches are gone from the bottom on the bowl.
- Transfer the dough into a loaf pan and spread it out evenly. Add the toppings and press them gently into the dough.
- Bake uncovered for 4-55 minutes. You will be done when the loaf is lightly golden and firm on the top.
- Place on a cooling rack for 30 minutes and then gently run the knife around the edges of the pan to loosen the bread. Remove from pan and allow it to completely cool before slicing.
- Slice and enjoy!
If you have used our Tiger Nuts Flour, Oil or Tiger Nuts in a recipe, and have pictures too, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. They may get published in our newsletter or added to the website.