This terrific looking and tasting GREEN Smoothie, was sent to us by Stephanie Labile, and this is just one of the terrific creations she has sent us to share with you.
This particular Green Smoothie is made using our Tiger Nuts Smoothie Mix and here is Stephanie's recipe:
Homemade Greenies or your favorite green veggie powder (prepared according to the package) should make between 8-10 ounces
• 4 Tablespoons Tiger Nuts Smoothie Mix
• 1 Tablespoon Flax seeds
• 1 Tablespoon Sprouted Pumpkin seeds
• 8-10 Supreme Peeled Tiger Nuts
• 1/2 teaspoon Chia seeds
1. Add you 8-10 ounces of Greenies to a blender along with Tiger Nuts Smoothie Mix, flax seeds and pumpkin seed. Blend on high for about 15-20 seconds.
2. Being careful and using a sharp knife slice your Supreme Peeled Tiger Nuts.
3. Pour into your favorite cup and top your cup with your chia seeds and sliced tiger nuts!
Enjoy! I love the addition of the Tiger Nut Smoothie Mix because its fast, easy and convenient way for added nutrition and satisfying full feeling.
NOTE: If you would like to see some of the terrific things that Stephanie does, here's the link to her blog: www.uniqueheartbeat.com