Chocolate Tiger Nut Granola
We just received this terrific recipe for Chocolate Tiger Nuts Granola from one of our customers , Theresa, it's AIP, Paleo, Vegan, Nut-free.
- 1cup sliced Tigernuts
- 1cup Coconut Flakes (the wide ones, though shredded can work as well)
- 1/4cup Avocado Oil
- 1/4cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbspCocoa Powder (use Carob Powder for AIP)
- 1tsp Vanilla Bean Powder (optional)
Preheat the oven to 275 F and move the baking rack into the middle of the oven.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl, then evenly spread onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes or so. Check the granola at 35 to make sure it isn’t burning. It may still seem a bit moist at 40 but take it out as it will dry as it cools.
- If any is stuck together after it cools, break apart with your hands. Store in an airtight container at either room temp or in the fridge.
Jack Sims - Founder & CEO at www.tigernutsusa.com - email@example.com
Tiger Nuts are NOT NUTS, they are Tubers! They are also100% Gluten Free, 100% Organic, 100% NUT FREE, 100% Allergen Free,
100% Dairy Free, High in Fiber, Low in Calories & Fats, High in Nutrition, Non GMO, AIP, Paleo Perfect, Kosher and they taste great, like coconut!
We believe our Tiger Nuts are probably the "Healthiest single source snack food on the market".