How to make Tiger Nuts BUTTER
Our good friend Stephanie Labile, who also happens to be a member of the "No-Nuts-Mom's" group we are also a part of, created this terrific Tiger Nuts Butter, and we all love it!
- 1/2 cup Premium Organic Tigernut Flour
- 1/4 cup Preferred milk we used Good Karma flax milk (if you are allergic to seeds sub out for milk of your choice)
- 1 Tablespoon Tigernut Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- Add all your ingredients to a processor and pulse for 20 seconds, open scrap down sides and pulse for another 20 seconds, until smooth.
- Place in a mason jar. It stays fresh for 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
This really is a great recipe and if you would like to see more of Stephanie's work, you can visit her at www.uniqueheartbeat.com and of course if you would like some of our Premium Organic Tiger Nuts Flour, and our First Cold Press, Extra Virgin Tiger Nuts OIL, please click the link or visit us at www.tigernutsusa.com
Dec 24, 2021 • Posted by Kari
Can I use a different oil?