These pancakes will become a favorite of your whole family!
This recipe will make 5 terrific servings.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup Premium Organic Tiger Nuts flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¾ cup ricotta
- ½ cup golden flaxseed meal
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. stevia powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Blend the eggs, vanilla extract, unsweetened almond milk and ricotta together. Next, place a skillet over medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix the golden flaxseed meal, flour, baking powder, stevia and salt together.
- Add all the dry ingredients slowly into the blender and blend until a smooth batter is formed.
- Add butter into the preheated skillet and wait for it to melt. Once that happens, pour your pancake batter into the skillet and flip when one side turns golden brown around the edges. For exact measurements, you can do 2 tbsp. of batter per pancake.
- Serve with your favorite sugar-free syrup and berries on top.
If you have used our Tiger Nuts Flour, Oil or Tiger Nuts in a recipe, and have pictures too, please email them to us at email@example.com. They may get published in our newsletter or added to the website.