Satisfy your Sweet Tooth with this Tiger Nuts and Coffee Mousse
Craving something sweet? You need to try out this nut and coffee mousse! It’s an easy dessert idea for a party or family dinner as well.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: None
Freeze Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup roasted nut butter
- 1 tsp. instant coffee
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 package (7 oz. or 200g) Silken tofu (drained)
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 ripe banana (sliced)
- ¼ cup roasted Supreme Peeled Tiger Nuts (roughly chopped)
- Make the nut butter by preheating your oven to 400F and spreading the nuts in a roasting dish. Roast for 10 minutes. Add the nuts into a food processor along with salt and process until smooth. This will probably take around 10 minutes and you will need to stop in between a few times to scrape the sides.
- To make the mousse, combine all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When it’s time to serve, transfer to small glasses and top with sliced banana and leftover roasted nuts.
(click here for our Supreme Peeled Tiger Nuts)
If you have used our Tiger Nuts Flour, Oil or Tiger Nuts in a recipe, and have pictures too, please email them to us at email@example.com. They may get published in our newsletter or added to the website.