One of our customers "Danielle Bear" created these amazing looking Tiger Nut Pancakes and would like to share the recipe, ENJOY!
Don't they look great!!!!!
Well they taste great too and here's the recipe so that you make them too.
- 1/2 cup tiger nut flour
- 1 Tbsp maca
- 2 Tbsp vanilla plant-based protein
- 2 Tbsp ground flax
- 2 Tbsp carob powder (you could also use cacao or cocoa!)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Add the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl. I sifted them to make the pancakes extra fluffy!
- Add in the wet ingredients. Let mixture set for a few minutes.
- Heat coconut oil over the stove! Make your pancakes!
I topped with banana, pomegranate seeds, cinnamon and date syrup.