- 2 cups ripe bananas (4 medium bananas)
- 2 cups your choice of milk (we use Good Karma)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons oil of choice (we used Barlean's flaxseed oil)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups oats (we used Zego purity protocol oats)
- 1 cup Tigernut flour (you can also use cassava)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped tiger nuts
- 6 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 3/4 cup sliced tiger nuts to top muffins
Directions- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Place liners in your cupcake pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl place bananas and smash them up, leaving no chunks.
- Add all wet ingredients and mix well. Milk, maple, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add oats into wet ingredients and set aside for 5 minutes to soak.
- Add in chopped tiger nuts and mix.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and chia seed and mix well.
- Lastly add in tiger nut flour and mix until well incorporated.
*I also made this into a Bananarama bread and it took about 50 minutes to bake all the way through.